Connecting n. 5, the EH 4 newsletter, is now available.
This edition focuses on gastronomy and food which are an essential aspect of Mediterranean culture. High moments in peoples’ lives are organised around food and sharing it with family and community members. You will learn about this unique Mediterranean heritage, made of fresh ingredients, freshly baked bread, a rich selection of wines, olive oil in a whole range of fruitiness and flavours, and a dash of “farniente” to go...
- Food practice as heritage - by Christiane Dabdoub Nasser, RMSU Team Leader
- The Mediterranean cuisine: a delight in the unity and diversity - by Josseline Rigot, Culinary Reviewer
- For the protection of the living heritage in the Mediterranean - interview with Fleur Perrier de la Bathie, coordinator of Euromed Heritage 4 project “Medliher”
- Slow food picks up pace - by Christiane Dabdoub Nasser, RMSU Team Leader
- Selection of EH 4 best pictures
Download the complete newsletter (PDF, 1.7 MB)